The Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) is a non-profit educational society located in the Greater Hyderabad Area. It was established in 1964 and is devoted to Management Education (PGDM), Training, Research, and Consultancy for business enterprises in the public and private sector. IPE is recognized as a “Centre of Excellence” by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) for doctoral studies and has strong linkages with industry and academic institutions.
This is a full-time, on-site project position at IPE for a period of one year, purely on a temporary basis. The Research Associate (RA) will join a demanding project team (ICSSR funded) conducting research studies among small, medium and large enterprises in Hyderabad and locations in A.P.
Interested candidates should be able to speak Telugu fluently.
Post graduate in social-cultural anthropology / management / sociology or relevant social science discipline (55% minimum) with NET /M.Phil. / Ph.D. and 2 years research experience
- Strong analytical skills and experience in data analysis using qualitative software is desirable
- Excellent research and report writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience in social science qualitative research and knowledge of qualitative research methods
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (word, excel and PowerPoint)
Monthly Remuneration / Emoluments
Rs. 47000 (Forty Seven thousand rupees)
Application deadline: February 15, 2024
Apply by sending your resume by email to email@example.com