Building Leaders And Captains Of Industry
Today, success in business is as much about understanding global markets and technology and more so about understanding finance, marketing, human resources, systems and operations. With our expert faculty, competitive and innovative curriculum, active learning, and unique campus network, PGDM is committed to educating not just leaders of business, but captains of the Industry.
Highlights of PGDM
A Two year full time programme approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India
Accredited by the South Asian System of Quality Assessment, Improvement, and Accreditation (SAQS)
Students can widen their career opportunities with cutting edge flagship Programme with dual specializations in Human Resource/Marketing/Finance/Operations/Systems
Programme Educational Objectives
To provide society a cohort of young post graduate students equipped with basic managerial skills.
To prepare students to have the ability to solve problems and take decisions amid complexity and uncertainty of business environment.
To promote social awareness, sustainable development and team orientation amongst students.
To produce ethically responsible and technically competent management graduates for absorption by industry.
Graduates would exhibit clarity of thought in expressing their views.
Graduates will have the ability to communicate effectively across diverse channels.
Graduates will be able to flesh out key decision points when confronted with a business problem.
Graduates will have the capacity to formulate strategies in the functional areas of management.
Graduates would be able to analyse the health of an organization by perusing its MIS reports/ financial statements..
Graduates would demonstrate a hunger for challenging assignments.
Graduates would display an empathetic attitude to alleviate societal problems
Why Should Students Join the PGDM Program?
It evolved as a versatile Two Year Full Time Programme since 1995.
The Course is in high demand.
These students are most sought after by all industries.
Exposure to a vast range of sectors.
Intellectually challenging subjects and a wide range of choice for specialisations and electives.
Exposure to cutting edge subjects in public enterprises, banking, insurance, international business, Infrastructure management, supply chain management, financial modelling, business analytics etc.
Diversity in terms of gender, cultures, innovative ideas, multi-disciplines, experience, region and language.</span
Extra and co-curricular activities
Soft skills development
Strong Industry Interface
Large alumni network
PGDM Program Overview at a Glance
Innovative Trimester curriculum and Pedagogy
Distinguished faculty with a vast academic and industry experience.
Comprehensively designed curriculum with a scope for exposure to all sectors.
Integrated understanding of all business functions to meet the challenges of globalization and competition in the current and future scenario.
Rigorous curriculum with a judicious blend of core courses and dual specializations (HR/Marketing/Operations/Finance/Systems).
Provided with an in-depth understanding of the operational and strategic aspects of management
|Term I||Term II||Term III|
|Term IV||Term V||Term VI|
The students have to select any one or two Elective Streams from the list mentioned below as per the norms of the course
1. Risk Management
2. Financial Analysis and Credit Management
3. Derivatives and Structured Finance
4. Financial Modelling
5. Financial Planning and Wealth Management
6. Security Analysis and Portfolio Mgmt
7. Tax Planning and Management
8. Corporate Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions
9. Entrepreneurial Finance
10. Strategic Financial Management
11. Strategic Cost Management
12. Financial Analytics
13. Foreign Exchange Arithmetic
14. Private Equity
15. Fixed Income Securities
16. Financial Econometrics
17. Mutual Funds
1. Product and Brand Management
2. Integrated Marketing Communications
3. Consumer Behaviour
4. Services Marketing
5. Customer Relationship Management
6. B2B Marketing
7. Strategic Marketing
8. Digital Marketing
9. Rural Marketing
10. Agri-Business Marketing
11. Sales and Distribution Management
12. Retail Management
13. Global Marketing Management
14. Social Marketing
15. Media Management
16. Marketing Analytics
1. Learning and Development
2. Contemporary HRM
3. Industrial Relations I
4. Industrial Relations II
5. Talent Management
6. Organization Development
7. Cross Cultural Management
8. Leadership and Change Management
9. Balanced Scorecard
10. Strategic Human Resource Management
11. HR Auditing
12. HR Analytics
1. Supply Chain Management
2. Management of Service Operations
3. Total Quality Management
4. Lean Management
5. Optimization Models for Industry
6. Operations Strategy
7. Strategic Sourcing
8. Warehouse Management
9. Technology and Innovations Management
10. Advanced Inventory Modelling
11. Operations Analytics
1. Cloud Computing for Business
2. Enterprise Resource Planning
3. Relational Database Management system
5. Data Mining and Business Intelligence
6. Data Modelling with R and Python
7. Data Visualising using Advanced Excel
8. Data Visualising using Tableau
9. Digital Governance
10. Cyber Security and Cyber Laws
11. IT Infrastructure
1. Industrial Economics
2. Public Finance
3. Urban Economics
4. Digital Economy
5. Natural Resource Management
6. Energy Economics
7. Environmental Economics
9. Contemporary Government Policies & Business
10. Monetary Economics
11. Economics of Infrastructure
12. Agricultural Economics
13. Mathematical Economics
14. International Economics
15. Green Economy
1. Creating a New Venture from Idea to launch
2. Entrepreneurial Finance
3. Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
4. Digital Marketing for Startups and SMEs
5. Social Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
6. Family Business Management
7. Corporate Entrepreneurship
8. Business Model for Sustainable Growth
9. Aligning Startups with their Market
10. Detailed Project Report (DPR)
1. R Studio for Data Science and Machine Learning (ver.1.2.1335)
2. Python for Data Science and Machine Learning (ver.3.7.3)
3. Data Visualising using Tableau
4. Web and Social Media Analytics
5. Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence using R Studio (ver.1.2.1335)
6. Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence using Advanced Python (ver.3.7.3)
7. Big Data Analytics
8. SQL for Data Science
The candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. (45% in case of SC/ST candidates), from a UGC recognized university/deemed university recognized by the Ministry of HRD, GoI.
• Step-1 Candidates have to appear in any one of the admission test (CAT / XAT / MAT/ ATMA / CMAT / GMAT).
• Step-2 Register for IPE Admissions online.
• Step-3 Short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interviews to be held at IPE Hyderabad and in major cities. Timely updates on the
same will be posted to all the applicants by Team Admissions
• IPE website provides updates time to time on Course, Hostel and Transport,and Fee details
What Kind of Career Opportunities Students Can Seek While Opting for PGDM?
In today’s environment, the generic PGDM is in more demand because of its broad outlook and management skills. PGDM students can make their career in many of the following fields:
Finance Management Experts
Corporate Strategy Planners
Sales & Marketing Managers
Group Product Managers
Public Relations Executives
PROGRAM’S PAST RECRUITERS
Aditya Birla, Berger Paints, Jaro Education, Airtel, CMC Ltd, Federal Bank, India Cements, KPMG, Orient Cements, Yashoda Hospital, Allahabad Bank, Hyundai, Amara Raja Batteries, Franklin Templeton, Karur Vysya Bank, Shopper’s Stop, Amazon, Hindustan Coca-Cola, Kotak Mahindra, Oracle, Sify Technologies Pvt Ltd., Andhra Bank, Invesco, Andhra Paper Mills, Cognizant, Mecon, Midhani, Transgraph, Asian Paints, Axis Bank, Berkadia, Google India Pvt Ltd., Idea Cellular, ITC Ltd, L&T, MIDHANI, NMDC, RINL – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, State Bank of India, Yes Bank, Bank of Baroda, Deloitte, Infosys, Medplus, Tata Consultancy Services, Dr.Reddy Labs, TIME Education Pvt. Ltd., eClerx, IDBI, WIPRO, Elilly, Metrics4 Analytics, ICICI Securities, ING Vysya Bank, Trinity, Karvy, SBI Life Insurance, UCO Bank, Union Bank