Building Leaders And Captains Of Industry
Today, success in business is as much about understanding global markets and technology and more so about understanding finance, marketing, human resources, systems and operations. With our expert faculty, competitive and innovative curriculum, active learning, and unique campus network, PGDM is committed to educating not just leaders of business, but captains of the Industry.
Highlights of Pgdm
- A Two year full time programme approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India
- Accredited by the South Asian System of Quality Assessment, Improvement, and Accreditation (SAQS)
- Students can widen their career opportunities with cutting edge flagship Programme with dual specializations in Human Resource/Marketing/Finance/Operations/Systems
Why Should Students Join the Pgdm Course ?
- It evolved as a versatile Two Year Full Time Programme since 1995.
- The Course is in high demand.
- These students are most sought after by all industries.
- Exposure to a vast range of sectors.
- Intellectually challenging subjects and a wide range of choice for specialisations and electives.
- Exposure to cutting edge subjects in public enterprises, banking, insurance, international business, Infrastructure management, supply chain management, financial modelling, business analytics etc.
- Diversity in terms of gender, cultures, innovative ideas, multi-disciplines, experience, region and language.
- Industrial Internship
- Extra and co-curricular activities
- Soft skills development
- Foreign language/s
- Strong Industry Interface
- Large alumni network
Pgdm Course Overview at a Glance
- Innovative Trimester curriculum and Pedagogy
- Distinguished faculty with a vast academic and industry experience.
- Comprehensively designed curriculum with a scope for exposure to all sectors.
- Integrated understanding of all business functions to meet the challenges of globalization and competition in the current and future scenario.
- Rigorous curriculum with a judicious blend of core courses and dual specializations (HR/Marketing/Operations/Finance/Systems).
- Provided with an in-depth understanding of the operational and strategic aspects of management
|Term I||Term II||Term III|
|Term IV||Term V||Term VI|
The candidates fulfilling all criteria are eligible for the offered programs: the Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA(45% in case of SC/ST/BC Candidates), from any UGC recognized University or the Ministry of HRD, GOI. Candidates appearing for the Final year degree Examinations (or equivalent examination) can also apply. The proof of acquiring the Qualification should be submitted within four weeks from the date of commencement of the course.
Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate’s score in CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview and a consistent Academic Record. Equal weightage shall be given to the Performance in Admission Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interviews and consistent Academic Record.
What Kind of Career Opportunities Students Can Seek While Opting for Pgdm ?
In today’s environment, the generic PGDM is in more demand because of its broad outlook and management skills. PGDM students can make their career in many of the following fields:
- Finance Management Experts
- Corporate Strategy Planners
- Sales & Marketing Managers
- Business Analysts
- Group Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Market Analysts
- Finance Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Public Relations Executives
PROGRAM’S PAST RECRUITERS
Aditya Birla, Berger Paints, Jaro Education, Airtel, CMC Ltd, Federal Bank, India Cements, KPMG, Orient Cements, Yashoda Hospital, Allahabad Bank, Hyundai, Amara Raja Batteries, Franklin Templeton, Karur Vysya Bank, Shopper’s Stop, Amazon, Hindustan Coca-Cola, Kotak Mahindra, Oracle, Sify Technologies Pvt Ltd., Andhra Bank, Invesco, Andhra Paper Mills, Cognizant, Mecon, Midhani, Transgraph, Asian Paints, Axis Bank, Berkadia, Google India Pvt Ltd., Idea Cellular, ITC Ltd, L&T, MIDHANI, NMDC, RINL – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, State Bank of India, Yes Bank, Bank of Baroda, Deloitte, Infosys, Medplus, Tata Consultancy Services, Dr.Reddy Labs, TIME Education Pvt. Ltd., eClerx, IDBI, WIPRO, Elilly, Metrics4 Analytics, ICICI Securities, ING Vysya Bank, Trinity, Karvy, SBI Life Insurance, UCO Bank, Union Bank