Professor Rajkumar Pillay, an academician earned his PhD in Business Management from Acharya Nagarjuna University, his academic career now spans more than 15 years blended with Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics and Finance. During which he has published several research papers and articles in national and international journals. His research areas include, teaching pedagogy in the faculty of Business Analytics, Data Science, Business Statistics, Advanced Statistics, Operations Analytics and Supply Chain Analytics with special reference to simulation models in operations.
Academic Area and Education Qualifications:
Academic Area: Analytics and Operations
Education Qualification: PhD., MBA in Finance, M.Sc in Maths.
Prior to IPE India, associated with top institutions like,
1. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
2. SRM University on the pay roll of Times Pro (Bennet and Colman)
3. United World School of Business
5. British Technical Education Council
1. Teaching Pedagogic
3. Supply Chain
1. Data and Its Acuties: International Journal of Psycho-social Rehabilitation, Vol. 24, Issue 05, 2020 Scopus Indexed.
2. Title: Peer Teaching: -A Pedagogical Approach for Higher Education. Journal Name: JITTERY-Scopus Indexed, ISNN: 2278, Vol 9, Issue 1, November 2019.
3. An Exploratory Study on the factors effecting show rooming and reverse show rooming in Indian electronics limited. European journal of social science, Vol 57, N0 4, March 2019.
4. Orchestrating teaching business statistics: A methodology for Chi-square test. International journal of applied business and economic research, volume 15, 2017.Scopus Indexed
5. Personality attributes of medical sales people and non-medical sales people: A comparative study. International journal of decision making in management, volume 7, issue 1, March 2018.
6. Credit effect of Rural Beneficiaries of Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh-IJMSRR-EISSN-2349-6746, ISSN 2349-6738, Vol.1, Issue 12, June-2015, Page 135.
7. Evaluation of Small Scale Business Activities by Rural Business Women: A Case study of Nalgonda district in Andhra Pradesh Vol.1, Issue-6, Oct-Dec.2013, page7-20.
8. Service Quality in Retail Store: An Empirical Study on Customer Perception of Retail Store Services @Hyderabad. Vol.1-1, Issue-5, July-Sept-2013, Page-44.
9. Revisiting Servant Leadership: An Empirical study in Indian Context (The journal Contemporary Management Research, September 2011, Vol.5, No 2, 24-41.).
10. What’s Inside? A case for component/Ingredient Branding (Effective Executive Magazine, Vol.XII, No.11,Nov 2009.
11. Teaching Concepts of Probability: A Case Study Methodology for B-Schools, IJMR, Vol.VIII, N0.7, PP.34-44, July 2009.