17 years of experience in teaching field, out of which 11 years is of PG teaching. Post Ph.D. experience is of 8 years.
Academic Area: Economics
Degrees: M.Com, Ph.D.
- Aurora degree college.
- Aurora Post Graduate College.
- Vignana Jyoti Institute of management.
- Institute of Public Enterprise.
- Micro and Macro.
- International business.
- Interested in writing conceptual, empirical and survey based papers for national and international journals in the area of energy economics.
- The basic research interest is in energy economics with a focus on the power sector, competition and regulatory issues.
- Another area of research interest is, monetary policy.
- Article titled ‘Public Private Partnership in Power Sector-A focus on Ultra Mega Power Projects, published in the journal of infrastructure development, December 2012,
- Article titled ‘Does NTPC Have a dominant position – A critical analysis’, published in the journal of infrastructure development (2014), 3. Case Study titled ‘ Domestic helps -Oligopolists’ published in Economic Times cases (ET cases) 2015. 4. Published articles in newspapers.