Dr. Anuradha Nayak is currently working as an Assistant Professor in Human Resource Management at Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Hyderabad. She holds Doctorate Degree from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) IIT(ISM), Dhanbad.,Jharkhand in the area of Human resource. She did Masters in Human Resource Management from M.L Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan. She is also a UGC- NET JRF qualified in HRM/Industrial relation. She has 02 years teaching and 04 years research experience. She has published research papers in International/National reputed journals to her credit. She has also presented paper in various national/International conferences.
Academic Area and Qualifications:
- Academic Area: Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour, Industrial Relation
- Degrees: Ph.D, MHRM, B.Sc.
- Assistant Professor at Institute of Public Enterprises, Hyderabad.
- Assistant Professor at NIMS University, Jaipur.
- Assistant Professor at Pune Institute of Business Management, Pune.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-ISM) Dhanbad.
- Human resource management
- Industrial relation
- Management & Organizational behaviour
- HRM Practices
- Work-Life Balance
- Organizational Behaviour
Award & Honours
- IIT(ISM)-Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
- UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lectureship.
Featured Work and Publications
Published research papers in Journals
- Effect of Work/Family Demand, Work/ Family Conflict on Job Satisfaction : A Case of SAIL Women Employees, Effect of Work/Family Demand, Work/Family Conflict on Job Satisfaction, The Journal of Institute of Public Enterprise, 42(1), 1-27. 2019
- Problem faced by women employees working in steel manufacturing companies. Pacific Business Review International Journal, 10(8). 2018
- Impact of work-life balance on job satisfaction of women doctors. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 14(2), 319-324. 2016,
- A Study on work-life conflict among women employees working in a leading Steel Private manufacturing firm.Vidyabharati International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, 4(2), 115-128.2015
- Work-life balance and imbalance: A conceptual model. VidhyaSagar Journal of Commerce, 20(3), 181-192.
- A review of work-life balance practices prevalent in public sector undertakings in India. Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management, 8(2), 49-56, 2015.
- Relationship between work- life balance and organizational excellence: A conceptual model. Abhinav International Monthly Refereed Journal of Research in Management & Technology, 3(9), 28-35.2014
Detail of Papers presented in Seminar/Conference:
- A study on the role of government in rural entrepreneurship in India. Paper presented at National Conference on Entrepreneurship organized by ICFAI, Ranchi, 26th March, 2019.
- Work-life balance: A key to organizational excellence. Paper presented at National Conference on Management and Technology for Skill Development: Innovative approaches organized by SMS, Varanasi, 22th to 23th Feb, 2014.
- Work-life balance practices in select public sector organizations in India: A review. Paper Presented at UGC National Conference on Management Organized by JNVU, Jodhpur, 7th to 8th February, 2014.
- Issues and challenges of work-life balance for women employee. Paper Presented at Eleventh AIMS International Conference on Management Organized by AIMS in IMT, Gaziabad on 21st to 24th December 2013
- Attaining organizational sustainability through work-life balance. Paper Presented at National Seminar on Effectiveness, Ethics and Sustainability: The Measure of Organizational Excellence Organized by DMS in ISM, Dhanbad on 6th to 7th December 2013.
Detail of Papers Published in Conference Proceedings:
- Attaining organizational sustainability through work-life balance. Proceeding of the effectiveness, ethics and sustainability: The measure of organizational excellence conference 2013(pp: 276-280)
- Work-life balance practices in select public sector organizations in India- A review. Proceeding of UGC National Conference on Management Organized by JNVU, Jodhpur, 2014(pp.59-66)