Redefine Your Career With an Executive PGDM From Ipe
The Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Exec. PGDM) is an exclusively designed 15 months program, approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), MHRD, Government of India. The program is designed for working supervisors, executives and practicing managers, who are in the progression to assume senior level responsibilities, to think holistically and build up an integrated perspective on managerial challenges and facilitate fast-track career growth through thought leadership.
The program offers subjects for a deeper study horizontally across functional areas of management and vertically across domains such as IT, Banking, Financial services, Retail & Manufacturing to transform the participants into “Business Ready Managers”. On completion of the program, the participants can aspire to take general management positions and leadership roles.
An Executive PGDM program participant could be an entrepreneur, a startup owner, a doctor, an army personnel, a lawyer, a model, an actor, an architect, a teacher, a cost accountant, a PR Head for whom management education is the next requirement for a scale-up.
Highlights of the Program
- SAQS approved Institution
- Course approved by AICTE, MHRD, GOI
- Accelerates career growth
- The curriculum presents opportunities to intensify participant understanding of both parallel functional area subjects as well as vertically in some of the sunup areas
- An excellent combination of pedagogy involving interactive class sessions, case analysis and simulations and project work ensure effective absorption and application of concepts.
The program has a total duration of 15 months and is divided into 4 trimesters, each of a three-months duration.
On successful completion of the Program, the participants would be awarded Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
The project work commences at the beginning of Term IV and will continue up to the end. The participants will essentially need to meet the faculty guide for discussion and reporting of progress. Assessment of the project will be against pre-determined milestones and deliverables such as data collection analysis, draft report presentation, final viva-voce, and final project report.
- Executives with graduate degree in any discipline (or equivalent qualification) from a recognized University
- At least 3 years of full time post-qualification professional experience
- A valid score of CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA
The total course fee for the Ex-PGDM Program is Rs. 3,80,000/- (Rupees Three Lakh and Eighty thousand only). Easy bank loans also available. IPE provides access to world renowned databases such as EBSCO, PROWESS, Emerald, IBID, Jstor, Indiastat.com; excellent E-journals, access to 150 National and International journals and a rich library with over 50,000 books to the Executive PGDM participants.