As per the directives of the Supreme Court, and UGC the IPE has constituted a committee. The Committee has to conduct awareness programmes among the staff and students. The Committee aims to evolve a mechanism for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment cases and other acts of gender based violence in the institution. The committee shall also ensure to :
- implementation of the policy in letter and spirit through proper reporting of the complaints and their follow-up procedures.
- provide an environment free of gender-based discrimination.
- ensure equal access of all facilities and participation in activities of the college
- create a secure physical and social environment which will deter acts of sexual harassment
- promote a social and psychological environment that will raise awareness about sexual harassment in its various forms.
|SI NO||Name||Designation||Position||Phone No.|
|1||Dr M Meher Karuna||Coordinator – Placements||Chairpersonemail@example.com|
|2||Dr S Sreenivasa Murthy||Dean & Chairman – Placements||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Ms. G Goverdhani||Chief, Indra Priya Darsini Women’s Welfare Association, Door No. 18-317/8, Prashanth Nagar,
Near TS Housing Board – Jadcherla – 509301
|Member Representative from NGOemail@example.com,
|4||Dr. Anand Akundy||Assistant Professor||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Mr. M Phani||FAO||Memberemail@example.com|
|6||Mr. Pranav Srivastav Ch||Senior Student||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Ms. Basapuram Aparna||Senior Student||Memberemail@example.com|
|8||Dr. Deepti Chandra||Chief Warden||Member Convenerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Roles And Responsibilities:
The Committee is responsible for all complaints of sexual harassment made:
- By a member of the institution against any other member irrespective of whether the harassment is alleged to have taken place within or outside the campus.
- By an outsider against a member of the college or by a member of the college against an outsider if the sexual harassment is alleged to have taken place within the campus.
- By a member of the college against an outsider if the sexual harassment is alleged to have taken place outside the campus. In such cases the Committee shall recommend that the college authorities initiate action by making a complaint with the appropriate authority. Further, the committee will actively assist and provide available resources to the complainant in pursuing the complaint.