POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT – MARKETING MANAGEMENT is a unique course specially designed to train the students in the area of Marketing. It equips them with the principles, theoretical concepts and practice of marketing, with a strong emphasis on contemporary thought, trends and issues. Our PGDM – MM gives an in-depth knowledge of Marketing from both an academic and practitioner’s perspective, enabling you to address marketing challenges in critical and creative ways.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing Management (PGDM-MM), is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) Government of India. It is a two-year full-time career-oriented program, which is designed by industry and academic experts, to enable and energize students with specialized training in marketing techniques and methodologies.
Contemporary Marketing Management papers like Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Neuro Marketing etc.
Research based and Industry oriented Course curriculum.
Case and technology based teaching.
Well qualified and experienced Faculty with industry experience.
Strong linkages and interactions with industry.
Strong inputs on market research.
100% Placement assistance.
French language classes.
Strong Alumni Network.
Programme Educational Objectives
To provide knowledge about business management with greater focus on marketing management domains
To impart and equip the students with knowledge regarding marketing value chain and associated skills.
To sharpen the skills of students to assume marketing roles in national and international organizations
To inculcate ethical values and shape students with sensitivity to solve management, business and marketing environmental issues.
To prepare business leaders of tomorrow to capture value for organizations and society by creation, communication and delivery of value.
Graduates will be able to identify business problems and provide effective and efficient strategic solutions.
Graduates will be able to develop empathic attitude towards consumers in particular and society at large.
Graduates will be become business leaders with deeper thinking, consciousness and ethical values.
- Graduates will have the capability and capacity to formulate strategies in the functional areas of marketing management.
Graduates’ cognitive skills and oral, written and interpersonal communication skills will be well moulded.
Graduates will demonstrate the ability to critically analyze business environment applying contemporary analytical tools and software.
Objectives of the Programme
The main objective of this course is to impart the young, creative and energetic minds with the fundamental knowledge of Marketing and its allied domains with a strong focus on current trends, thinking and practices. This course equips the students with a sound knowledge (Fundamental and Advanced), required skills (Analytical, problem solving, decision making) and empowers them to face the real world Marketing challenges, hence creating “An Effective & Efficient Marketing Professsional”.
IPE follows the trimester system with the academic calendar beginning in the month of July and each term lasting of 11-12 weeks. The Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing Management (PGDM-MM) is a two-year programme spread across a Six trimesters. At the end of the first three terms of the program, all students are required to undergo compulsory summer internship for 6-8 weeks in an industry.
|Term I||Term II||Term III|
Summer Internship Programme
|Term IV||Term V||Term VI|
The students have to select any one or two Elective Streams from the list mentioned below as per the norms of the course
1. Risk Management
2. Financial Analysis and Credit Management
3. Derivatives and Structured Finance
4. Financial Modelling
5. Financial Planning and Wealth Management
6. Security Analysis and Portfolio Mgmt
7. Tax Planning and Management
8. Corporate Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions
9. Entrepreneurial Finance
10. Strategic Financial Management
11. Strategic Cost Management
12. Financial Analytics
13. Foreign Exchange Arithmetic
14. Private Equity
15. Fixed Income Securities
16. Financial Econometrics
17. Mutual Funds
1. Product and Brand Management
2. Integrated Marketing Communications
3. Consumer Behaviour
4. Services Marketing
5. Customer Relationship Management
6. B2B Marketing
7. Strategic Marketing
8. Digital Marketing
9. Rural Marketing
10. Agri-Business Marketing
11. Sales and Distribution Management
12. Retail Management
13. Global Marketing Management
14. Social Marketing
15. Media Management
16. Marketing Analytics
1. Learning and Development
2. Contemporary HRM
3. Industrial Relations I
4. Industrial Relations II
5. Talent Management
6. Organization Development
7. Cross Cultural Management
8. Leadership and Change Management
9. Balanced Scorecard
10. Strategic Human Resource Management
11. HR Auditing
12. HR Analytics
1. Supply Chain Management
2. Management of Service Operations
3. Total Quality Management
4. Lean Management
5. Optimization Models for Industry
6. Operations Strategy
7. Strategic Sourcing
8. Warehouse Management
9. Technology and Innovations Management
10. Advanced Inventory Modelling
11. Operations Analytics
1. Cloud Computing for Business
2. Enterprise Resource Planning
3. Relational Database Management system
5. Data Mining and Business Intelligence
6. Data Modelling with R and Python
7. Data Visualising using Advanced Excel
8. Data Visualising using Tableau
9. Digital Governance
10. Cyber Security and Cyber Laws
11. IT Infrastructure
1. Industrial Economics
2. Public Finance
3. Urban Economics
4. Digital Economy
5. Natural Resource Management
6. Energy Economics
7. Environmental Economics
9. Contemporary Government Policies & Business
10. Monetary Economics
11. Economics of Infrastructure
12. Agricultural Economics
13. Mathematical Economics
14. International Economics
15. Green Economy
1. Creating a New Venture from Idea to launch
2. Entrepreneurial Finance
3. Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
4. Digital Marketing for Startups and SMEs
5. Social Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
6. Family Business Management
7. Corporate Entrepreneurship
8. Business Model for Sustainable Growth
9. Aligning Startups with their Market
10. Detailed Project Report (DPR)
1. R Studio for Data Science and Machine Learning (ver.1.2.1335)
2. Python for Data Science and Machine Learning (ver.3.7.3)
3. Data Visualising using Tableau
4. Web and Social Media Analytics
5. Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence using R Studio (ver.1.2.1335)
6. Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence using Advanced Python (ver.3.7.3)
7. Big Data Analytics
8. SQL for Data Science
We at IPE believe in a perfect blend of class-room lectures, assignments, case studies, live projects, book/article review, role plays, Industry Expert Talk, group discussion, audio-visuals and competition. Students are encouraged to do live projects offered by any other organisation or bring it down competitive academic events like seminars/conferences, quizzes, business fests, project proposal writing, etc conducted by other management schools/ universities across India.
Popular Careers in Marketing Management Are
We at IPE believe in a perfect blend of class-room lectures, assignments, case studies, live projects, book/article review, role palys, Industry Expert Talk, group discussion, audio-visuals and competition. Students are encouraged to attend live projects offered by any other organisation or the competitive academic events like seminars/conferences, quizzes, business fests, project proposal writing, etc conducted by other management schools/ universities across India.
a. Market Research Analyst
b. Consumer Research Analyst
c. Sales Executive/Manager
d. Head – Key Accounts
e. Brand Manager
f. Relationship Manager
g. Public Relations Manager
h. Advertising Manager/Media Planning
i. Communications Manager
j. Business development Executive/Manager
k. Channel Manager
l. Digital marketing specialist
m. Pre sales and Inside Sales
n. Product Manager
The candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. (45% in case of SC/ST candidates), from a UGC recognized university/deemed university recognized by the Ministry of HRD, GoI.
• Step-1 Candidates have to appear in any one of the admission test (CAT / XAT / MAT/ ATMA / CMAT / GMAT).
• Step-2 Register for IPE Admissions online.
• Step-3 Short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interviews to be held at IPE Hyderabad and in major cities. Timely updates on the
same will be posted to all the applicants by Team Admissions
• IPE website provides updates time to time on Course, Hostel and Transport,and Fee details
PROGRAM’S PAST RECRUITERS
Amazon, ITC, Nestle, Hindustan Coca Cola, Dukes, Bakemate, Thomson Reuters, Triniti, Godrej, TCS, 99 acres, Times Group, Act Fibernet, Progressive Media, Metrics 4 Analytics, Shoppers Stop, Future Group, Amara Raja Batteries, ICICI Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Asian Paints, Idea Cellular, Mecon, Airtel, Havells India Ltd., Federal Bank, Oracle, Cognizant, Deloitte etc.