- Mater's degree in Agriculture and specialization in Agronomy. Underwent long term training programmes in Oxford University, London,UK and Hebei Academy of Sciences, China on Ethical issues related to Biotechnology and Enzymes respectively.
- Thirty one years of functional experience in India and abroad that is in public and private sectors, handling diverse functions such as General Administration, Teaching, Projects preparation, implementation and monitoring related to agriculture, agribusiness, rural development and biotechnology.
Marketing, Leadership and Entrepreneurship Development, Project Management, Agribusiness etc.
Corporate Plans, Agriculture, Agribusiness and Rural Development
Papers / Publications:
- Duncans Biotech Ltd., Kolkata.
- A.P. Co-operative Oilseeds Federation, Hyderabad
- Godavari Fertilisers and Chemicals Ltd.,Secunderabad
- Advanced Teachers College, Oju, Nigeria
- IDL Chemicals Ltd., Hyderabad
- Agroforestry for rainfed farmers in Local monthly for farmers (Annadata)(2005).
- A paper on Bio-enterprises for Non-farm employment opportunities; A case study of the Andhra Pradesh-Netherlands Biotechnology Programme presented in the National Workshop on “Farm and Non-farm Linkages for Employment Generation”. at NIRD, Hyderabad (2004).
- A paper presented in International Workshop on the subject of "Can Biotechnology benefit Developng Countries" at Harare, Zimbabwe (2004).
- A paper titled "Green Industry" presented in the seminar on "Impact of new economic policies on Rural Indsutries" at NIRD, Hyderabad (2004).
- Biotechnologies for the benefit of dry-land areas: in Local News paper (Enadu).(2004).
- Radio talk on cultivation practices of crops Particularly groundnut, sunflower, castor and Oil Palm All India Radio, Hyderabad.(2003).
- Low cost inputs for rain-fed cultivation in Local monthly for farmers (Annadata) (2002).
- A paper presented on farming techniques under rainfed conditions in the National Workshop on “Gathering Agrarian Crisis and Farmers’ at Dept. of Economics, Kakatiya University, Warangal (2001).
- A paper presented on Sustainable Development of Drought Prone Regions in a seminar on “Drought Management and Sustainable Development” at Dept. of Economics S K University, Ananthapur (2000).
- Oil Palm more profitable than many other Crops in Indian Oil Palm Journal (1995).