The Campaign for IPE
Over the last four-and-a-half decades, IPE has transformed itself into an institution that is engaged in a multi-faceted activity comprising management education, research, management training and research in management and social sciences. To be amongst the top 10 business schools in India, IPE is gearing up several areas of its operation in terms of:
- Academic Programmes
- Executive Training
- Student Support
- Infrastructure Development
The Institute requires significant resources for building its Shameerpet Campus and these resources are being raised through the Institute’s Individual initiative in fund raising.
We request all Alumni, Parents, Associates, Central Public Enterprises, State Level Public Enterprises and Friends to join the Support IPE Campaign and help us in transforming our aspirations into reality. IPE's comprehensive fund-raising programme has a variety of initiatives that a donor would like to espouse or support. Such support will enable the Institute to move in a planned and strategic manner towards sustenance, retain its cutting-edge position as leading business school in the country and amongst the top 10 business schools in India.
Ways to Support
In order to make it easier for you to support IPE, we have several options for a Donor:
- Cash Donations: A donor may want to donate directly in cash towards a cause he/she may want to support at IPE.
- Sponsorship: Donors may sponsor events or programmes of the Institute or provide sponsorships for students as per the options provided.
- Annual Giving: Annual giving could be one-time collections which are generally made during the annual events organized by the Institute such as Class Reunions or during special fund-raising events.
- Endowments: Endowments could be in cash or in kind (property) and since the principal amount would remain intact and expenditure would be from the interest accrued, the system of making endowments always has a greater impact over a longer duration of time.
- Corporate Relations: Corporate House/Company-held securities may also be donated.
- Pledge Support: Alumni may pledge a one-time or a periodic donation to their Alma Mater.
- Central and State Level Public Enterprises: A one time grant could be extended to build one of the several proposed works to come up in the shameerpet campus of the Institute.