Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
Training & Development
Papers / Publications:
- Asst. professor at Badruka Institute of foreign Trade
- Faculty at I.C.F.A.I (3 Years)
- Singh,Punam. & Pathak, Govind Swaroop., “Attitude, Behavior & Performance Relationship: A study of Indian Public Sector Banks”, Paper Published in the proceedings of “National Conference on Business Research” held at PSG Institute of management,Coimbatore ,Tamil Nadu.
- Presented a paper on "Talent Management: Some Reflections" at a National HR seminar organized by National HRD Network on 8th of feb,2008 at Katriya Hotel, Hyderabad. The Theme of the Seminar was "The War for Talent- Redefining the Role of HRM for Globally Competitive Businesses.
- Attended a workshop on Certified Recruitment Analyst organized by Middle Earth Consultants in association with Carlton Advanced Management Institute.
- Attended Entrepreneurial Development workshop organized by NEN in March 2007.
- Attended a Six- Weeks FDP organized by ICFAI University in August 2006.
Achievements & Awards:
- University topper in B.Sc (Chemistry).
- University second position in MBA.