PGDM-Human Resource Management
|Mr. T Anil Kumar
Assistnant Professor &
|Dr. Shulagna Sarkar
Assistant Professor &
PGDM-HRM Joint Co-ordinator
|Eligibility||Selection Procedure||Application Form||Syllabus|
Human Resource management as a function has grown from mere cost centric to profit centric approach. Today, HR managers assume an active role in the strategic planning and decision making at their organizations. Meeting the challenges head-on and using human resources effectively are critical to the success of any work organization. HRM as a function today poses tremendous potential of growing employment opportunities for the management graduates in the HR Generalist and HR specialist roles in almost every organization.
The Post-Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM) is a two-year full time program comprising four semesters of study including projects. This program is envisaged as the highest quality program in the area of human resource management as it is proactively designed to provide eligible, suitable, and competent HR professionals with sufficient knowledge of business to all industrial sectors.
The course introduces the function of HRM at length, thus, enabling the candidates to seek a career in HR function. This program provides a platter of HR elective courses vis-à-vis other functional area core courses, thus allowing skill variety..
- To understand the business of the organization and its drivers
- To establish a connect between business and HR deliverables
- To facilitate accelerated learning in the formulation and implementation of best practices in human resources management for sustained competitive advantage in organizations
- To offer experiential analysis in understanding the challenges of HR professionals in developing their organizations
- To provides insights on developing strategies, initiatives and programs for business performance with focus on organization design, change and development.
The two year full time program will enable imparting knowledge to students relating to several aspects of addressing to the organizations workforce and future.
The candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/PC candidates), of any of the universities or declared to be deemed as a university or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Candidates appearing for the final-year degree examination (or equivalent examination) can also apply. The proof of acquiring the required qualification should be submitted within four weeks from the date of commencement of the course. Work experience or sponsorship by firms is desirable.
- Candidates have to appear the Admission Test (CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT/JMET).Obtain, fill in and submit the IPE application form to IPE.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interviews to be held at IPE.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in Admission Test, Group Discussions and Personal Interviews and consistent Academic record.
Applicants of 2015-17 PGP's can follow any of the following and can submit the admission application
a. Over the Counter Sale of application
The application form along with the prospectus can be obtained by payment in cash of Rs. 1250/- (incl. processing fees) from any of the two offices of IPE
(Monday to Friday 9.30Am - 4.30Pm &
on Saturday, Sunday 9.30Am - 1.00 Pm)
(Monday to Friday 9.30Am - 4.30Pm)
b. Online Application
Applicants submitting online application need to net transfer Rs. 1250 to SBH Ac no: 52198267621; IFSC Code: SBHY0020071; and need furnish the details of UTR/ref transaciton ID in the payment details of Online form.
Online applicants will receive a mail confirmation acknowledging the application in two working days.
c. For offline application
Applicants can also mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for a scanned copy of printed application form and can send in the filled in form along with a DD of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favour of 'Institute of Public Enterprise' payable at Hyderabad.
Last date for submission of application is 31 January 2015.
For further details contact:
|Dr Sai Sailaja Bharatam
Asst. Professor & Head of Admissions
Mob: 94401 77803
|Mr. T Sudheer Kumar
Mob: 93919 32129
|Institute of Public Enterprise
Survey No-1266, Shamirpet(V & M)
Ranga Reddy District
Hyderabad, 500 101, India