M.Phil., Ph.D (Economics)
Economics, International Business
Economics, International Trade, General management
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderbad
- Institute of Public Enterprise
- Kranthi Degree and PG College ( OU Affiliated)
- Shadan Degree and PG College ( OU Affiliated)
- Anwarul-Uloom Degree College ( OU Affiliated)
- "The Asia Pacific Region: Emerging Opportunities for India", (2009), VDM (Verlag Dr. Muller), Germany, 2009, ISBN 978-3-639-18412-9.
- Rethinking India’s Growth Strategy: Services vs Manufacturing”, Vol I and vol II, Edited by R. K. Mishra and Nandita Sethi, Concept Publishing Company, New Delhi, Feb, 2008.
Papers / Publications:
- “SAARC Region and its Pattern of Trade.” published in “Regional Cooperation in Indian Ocean: Trends and Perspectives” by P V Rao (ed), South Asian Publishers, New Delhi, 2001.
- WTO - South Asia Trade Relations - Trade Scenario with Special Reference to India. (published in Indian Economic Panorama, June, 2005).
- Women Empowerment Studies with special reference to Andhra Pradesh: Status and Review. Article published in “Women Empowerment” ed. by V.V. Ramani, ICFAI Books, 2005.
- “A Case Study on Microfinance for Women’s Self Help Groups in AP.” Case study published in “Women Empowerment” ed. by V.V. Ramani, ICFAI Books, 2005.
- “Should India Continue Looking East” (Conference Proceedings). Conference on Finance and Economics. ICFAI, Bangalore, 2004.
- "Succession Planning and Leadership Development in a Global Economy: The Indian Experience.” Published in Dynamic Management in a Global Economy". Century Publications, N.Delhi, 2005.
- “Trading and Investment Patterns in Asia Pacific Region: Emerging Opportunities for India”, Gitam journal of Management, July 2006.
- “Role of B-Schools in Developing the Culture of Corporate Governance in the Organization: A Study of Indian B-Schools” Published in AIMS Conference Proceedings (Paper presented at AIMS International conference at IIMA, Jan 2006.)
- “Lost Childhood: A case study of Child Labour in Andhra Pradesh” in “ Child Labour in India: An Introduction” ed. by V.V. Ramani, ICFAI books, 2006.
- “India and Asia Pacific: emerging opportunities” in “Strategic Business Management: Creating Competitive Advantage in Global Economy” edited by Gautam Bansal, Sandhir Sharma and K.N.S. Kang. New Delhi, Deep and Deep, 2007, xvi, 628 p., tables, figs., $90. ISBN 81-8450-025-7.
- “Emerging Opportunities in Emerging Asia” , ICFAI Journal of International Business, Vol II, No2, May, 2007.
- “WTO - South Asia Trade Relations - Trade Scenario with Special Reference to India “ Reprint in “India’s Global Trade Relations” by V.V. Ramani & Aparna Bellur , Icfai Univ. Press, 2006.
- Participated in 12th Civil Service Conference on “Enhancing Competitiveness through Effective Implementation” held in Malaysia during 3-4th Sep 2007.
- “Population Explosion in India” Presented a paper in Seminar organized by the Center for Inquiry, Hyderabad Chapter during March 2007.
- “The Burden of Childhood: A Case Study of Child Labor in Andhra Pradesh” paper presented at the International Conference on Quantitative Management organized by Association of Indian Management Scholars International, 3-5 August, 2006, Jaipur.
- “Women and Secularism”, Attended Seminar Organized by Centre for Inquiry, India Chapter, 23rd April, 2006.
- “India and Asia Pacific: Emerging Opportunities” Paper presented at International Conference on Creating Competitive Advantage organized by PCTE, Ludhiana, 8th April, 2006.
- “Role of B-Schools in Developing the Culture of Corporate Governance in the Organization: A Study of Indian B-Schools. Paper presented at AIMS International Conference at IIM, Ahmedabad, Jan 1-3, 2006.
- “Succession Planning and Leadership Development in a Global Economy: The Indian Experience.” Paper presented at International conference on “Dynamic Role of Management in Global Economy” organized by Punjab College of Technical Education, Ludhiana, on 9th April 2005.
- “Should India Continue Looking East” Paper presented at National Seminar on Finance and Economics organized by ICFAI Business School, Bangalore, 27-28 Nov, 2004.
- “Women Empowerment Studies with special reference to Andhra Pradesh: Status and Review.” Paper presented at National Seminar on “Role of Social Science research in Economic Development” jointly organized by MGNIRSA, AIASSI& IMI on 19- 20th Nov, 2004.
- “WTO: Organizational Structure, Functions, Agreements and Latest Developments”. Lecture presented as Resource person at Central University of Hyd. on 22nd June 2002.
- “SAARC Region and its Pattern of Trade.” Paper jointly presented at the National Level Seminar on ‘Indian Ocean Region’ organized by Centre for Area Studies, Osmania Univ. 11th -13th February 1999.
Achievements & Awards:
- AP Economic Association
- Young Presidents Organisation
- Received a scholarship to M.Phil from Central University of Hyderabad.
- Received an ICSSR Salary Protection Scholarship to do doctoral research.