MA(English), MBA(Marketing), Qualified SLET in management, PGDPMIR, Ph.D.
Marketing Management & Business Communication
Study of District Industry Centres in Small Industry Promotion.
Papers / Publications:
- Professor, Department of Management Studies, Sai Sudhir PG college, Hyderabad from 12-2-07 to 23-7-2007.
- Associate Professor Director, Department of Management Studies, Avanthi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Visakhapatnam. From September 2006 to 31-01-07.
- Assistant Professor and Head of the Department, Pydah College of Engineering and Technology, Visakhapatnam for 3 years(2-1-04 to 25-9-2006).
- Assistant Professor, Department of management studies, Visakha Institute for Professional Studies, Visakhapatnam for 5 years.(8-3-1999 to 31-8-2003).
- Assistant professor, Department of Management Studies, Avanthi PG courses, Hyderabad for one year.
- Assistant professor, department of management studies, Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies, Visakhapatnam for one year.
- “Customer Value in SCM”, National conference at Visakhapatnam.
- “Hybrid Consumers in cyber age”, National conference at IPE, Hyderabad.
- “Performance of DIC, Visakhapatnam”, National Seminar in Visakhapatnam.
- “Retail Leadership Summit” on 21, September, 2007 at Mumbai, conducted by Retail Association of India.
- National Seminar on “Competitive Strategies in Supply Chain Management”, 6-7, July, 2007. conducted by AIMS, Visakhapatnam.
- National Seminar on “Cyber Marketing” sponsored by AICTE, conducted by IPE, 5-6, July, 2007.
- Workshop on “interactive learning methodologies” sponsored by UGC, conducted by JNTU 19-21, December, 2005.
- Staff Development Program for management teachers sponsored by AICTE and conducted by ITM, AU – 3-16, March, 2003.
- International seminar on “WTO & Competitiveness Challenges for Indian Business & Management Education” conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) & ITM, AU 23-25, August, 2002.
- FDP on “effective teaching in management education” conducted by DCMS, AU & ITM, Warangal – 1st December, 2001.
- National seminar on “WTO-Challenges & opportunities for small industry development in India” conducted by UGC_SAP, DCMS and AU – 18-19, March, 2001.