Economics and International Finance
Power sector reforms, WTO related issues
- Vignana Jyoti institute of Management
- Aurora degree and PG college
Papers / Publications:
- ‘WTO and Sanitary and Phytosanitary Agreement’, published in journal of International Economics-Institute of Public Enterprise
- Paper titled ‘Effect of TRIPs on Indian Pharmaceutical Industry’ in a National Conference held in Agra organized by B.R.Ambedkar University
- Paper titled ‘Energy Conservation’ in a National Conference, organized by Hyderabad University
- Paper titled ‘WTO- Emerging Driver of World Economy’ in a International Conference organized by Prestige Institute of Management, Indore
- Paper titled ‘Enhancing Global Competitiveness by reforming power sector- A case study of India’ in a national conference organized by IIM Kozikhode
- Contributed a Paper for an International Conference held at IIM Kozikhode in December. The title of the paper is ‘Geographical Indications in India in Post WTO Era – An Empirical Study’.
- Contributed a paper titled ‘Fuels in Power Sector – Issues and Concerns’ in the national conference on power sector reforms.