The Institute is situated in the sylvan surroundings of the picturesque Osmania University campus in Hyderabad. Its location in the university campus provides a serene academic environment, which promotes learning. To maintain standards and meet the expectations of the industry, the Institute has developed an industry-oriented curriculum and excellent infrastructure for its activities away from the restive crowds.
Conference Halls, Classrooms & Auditorium
The Institute has well furnished conference halls, classrooms and a large auditorium which is fully air conditioned. The Institute also has modern audio-visual equipment, which caters to the needs of the students and the participants for their class room work, conferences, training programmes and seminars. Each classroom can accommodate 60 students. The conference halls can accommodate 30 participants. The auditorium has the capacity of seating 200 people.
Library and Documentation Centre
The library is the main resource centre of the Institute, providing a conducive environment for learning. It provides excellent facilities to the students and faculty for their research, studies, training and consultancy activities.
- The library has a collection of over 50,000 books covering various areas of Management, Public Enterprises, Information Technology, Economics, Indian Management Thought, Psycholog, Autobiographies, Biographies, etc.
- The library get over 200 International / National Journals and Indian Business Magazines besides Newspapers.
- The library has a large collection of Statistical data and Annual Reports of Central and State Level Public Enterprises, Project Reports submitted by the students, faculty and research scholars and back volumes of journals and pamphlets.
- It has an Audio Visual Centre equippped with audio and video casettes/CDs on Management, Information Technology and Communications.
- The library subscribes to online databases such as EBSCO, IBID, Emerald Xtra Management, Indiastat.com, JSTOR and CMIE Prowess.
- It is in the process of digitizing the whole library.
Knowledge of Information Technology is essential for effective management. Keeping in view the IT trends in the industry, the Institute has set up a well-equipped Computer Centre with Servers, a large number of Pentiums, a variety of peripherals. The Institute has been recognized as centre for excellence by Microsoft Corporation and isrecipient of its ERP package titled Microsoft Navision. The Institute providing internet facility through leased line of 4 Mbps for fast, reliable and uninterrupted internet services. The entire IPE campus has been Wi-Fi enabled providing 24x7x365 internet access to its students and employees.