|Dr. K Trivikram Rao
Associate Professor &
Exec. PGDM Co-ordinator
|Dr. P S Janaki Krishna
Associate Professor &
Exec. PGDM Joint Co-ordinator
|Eligibility||Selection Procedure||Application Form||Fee Sturcture|
The AICTE approved 15 months programme is specially designed for practicing executives aspiring to assume higher management responsibilities and become change agents in reputed organizations. The programme has been designed to inculcate in-depth functional knowledge in general management as well as problem solving, strategic thinking, leadership, and decision making skills to hone professionals out of the candidates to suit various industries & functional disciplines.
The objective of the programme is to provide multiple learning opportunities in a short span to develop managers to meet industry need in the global arena.
- Highly experienced faculty members.
- Learning through case studies, workshops, seminars etc.
- To make constructive use of extensive professional experience of the participants, emphasis will be given to peer group learning through experience sharing sessions.
- Opportunity to work on real-life projectsAccess to various MDPs on Campus where senior executives get re-skilled
- Opportunity to learn from seminars, workshops, conferences and training programs on a regular basis as IPE is a hub of activity and centre for learning for many Public and Private Companies.
The 15 months programme will have 9 months of course work and 6 months of project work. The course work is divided into 3 terms each of 3 months duration. Students will have to complete 2 projects, one minor project of 2 months duration at the end of 2nd term and another major project of 4 months duration after the completion of 4th term. The course work for each of the 3 terms will end with one week of exams. The students are advised to do project work in the area (s) they want to specialize in/ make a career.
Courses under Advanced Module to be offered will depend on the number of interested candidates as well as the availability of faculty resources for the course. Industry requirements will also be considered, while offering advanced courses.
SAP: The students at IPE can take advantage of the opportunity to learn SAP through two courses which are offered on campus by an external vendor at very economical prices. The courses are entirely optional against payment by students who are keen to specialize in SAP as a career.
- Corporate and self sponsored executives with minimum 2-5 years of experience in supervisory/managerial domain.Candidates have to appear the Admission Test (CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT/JMET).Obtain, fill in and submit the application form to IPE.
- Candidate should posses a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Selection will be based on a variety of parameters with weightages provided to academic record, nature & quality of experience, statement of purpose and recommendation letter from two referees.
The application form of IPE can be obtained from the Admissions Officer, Institute of Public Enterprise, OU Campus, Hyderabad – 500 007 by payment in cash of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only) in person or through post by sending a crossed demand draft for Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) drawn in favor of the "Institute of Public Enterprise" payable at Hyderabad.
Application form can also be downloaded from the Institutes website: www.ipeindia.org. Candidates downloading application form from the website need to submit the filled-in application form to IPE along with a DD for Rs.800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred only) drawn in favour of "Institute of Public Enterprise" payable at Hyderabad.
The fee for the programme is INR 6,00,000.00 Actual expenses incurred in foreign visit/SAP module would be borne by the student. (Bank finance would be available).
Click here for Detailed Fee Structure.
For further details contact:
Mr. Satyam N Kandula / Mr. T. Sudheer Kumar
Institute of Public Enterprise,
OU Campus, Hyderabad - 500 007
Phone: +91 - 40 - 2709 8937/8145 Ext: 111
Fax: +91 - 40 -2709 5478/5183
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org