|Dr. Prarthana Kumar
Faculty Member &
Exec. PGDM Co-ordinator
|Overview||Sailent Features||Curriculum||Course Structure|
|Alumni Speak||Fee Structure||Application Form||Eligibility Criteria|
IPE’s Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Exec. PGDM) is a uniquely designed learning experience for working executives and practising managers seeking to achieve thought leadership positions in their careers. Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India, the Executive PGDM leverages the academic and industry network that IPE enjoys at home and abroad, to offer a world class qualification that can augment your managerial potential and fast-track your career growth.
This 15 month rigorous, fully mentored holistic program takes the work experience of the participants into consideration and facilitates their understanding of the interaction between the various functional areas of a business system. The top faculty from the IPE faculty pool and visiting faculty from industry and academia, add to the cross-industry peer environment inside the classroom for synergistic learning. The Exec. PGDM emphasizes on skill development, teamwork, inclusivity principles and value-based management. It offers a program on group and executive coaching, 360-degree assessments and team activities, designed to unleash the leadership potential in the participants and transform them into “Business Ready Managers”.
A typical Exec. PGDM student could be:
- Self sponsored or company sponsored candidates from Private/Public Sector/Government Department.
- Candidates with more than 2 years of work experience in a top-notch organisation with understanding limited to projects involved, and wanting to know how the application integrates and gets delivered as a functional solution to meet client's business needs.
- A second generation entrepreneur who would want to scale up the scope of his inheritance.
- A start up owner/manager wanting to scale up and explore all the options, do a live project after he has got a good grounding in concepts in the first year and then hit the road.
- Playing a support role in functions like PR, Admissions, Payrolls, Merchandising, in the service sectors, and is in need of something more in the resume for moving up in his function.
- In the banking industry for a few years and realize that MBAs from reputed institutions are being hired for higher positions.
- In the manufacturing industry with relevant experience, wanting to get the knowledge that would help him assess issues that impact the future of his industry and his career.
- A professional (doctor, lawyer, model, actor, architect, teacher, cost accountants) for whom a management education is the next requirement for a scale up.
- AICTE, GoI, approved course
- The program enables Flexible and Experiential learning
- Intense 15 month program (12 months classes + 3 months of project)
- Facilitates networking and interaction with peers from a variety of domains/sectors/industries
- High calibre faculty members with international teaching and research experience
- Most contemporary curriculum with a focus on decision making, analytical thinking, enterprise wide view, and global perspective
- State of the art infrastructure
- World class management education at Indian price
The Programme curriculum is structured similar to, and is as rigorous as, the regular two year full-time MBA Programme. There will be three terms spread over 12 months followed by a 3 month Industrial Project. IPE also encourages immersion module of education that is the participants can undertake a study tour to one or two foreign countries. This Programme is intended to develop generalized perspective of integrated cross-functional responsibilities, specialized technical and managerial skills among the students. Such skills and expertise are necessary to assume middle and top management responsibilities. The students shall also get trained in technical and functional skills such as communication, accounting, finance, marketing and operations and shall be helped to develop their analytical and integrative skills so that they can define complex problems with clarity and adopt a methodology best suited to deal with them.
IPE leads in academic innovation and offers over 30 advanced elective courses in all components of management. The institute has always made sure that its various executive education Programs remain contemporary and relevant, and are able to meet the changing needs of business organizations.
Executive PGDM at IPE equips a student with a unique management perspective because of its interactive and case based teaching. It also teaches you to work really-really hard with all the content packed into a One Year Course. You have access to good faculty, good colleagues and good infrastructure. In short – “It is a key to faster progression at work.”
- T. Ajay Kumar
Having 5 years of work experience in the sales and marketing field, I felt the need to enhance my qualification to grow professionally. IPE offered a heterogeneous, well experienced peer group, only a handful of schools in India provide you with an opportunity to have such diverse group of people with industry experience as your batch mates. IPE offered a heterogeneous, well experienced peer group of executives from different industries; this enabled an enriched learning experience. Personally for me, it was a fun-filled and interesting One year of my Life!
- S Jayadeep
The IPE’s Executive PGDM has been a turning point in my career. Professional business skills are the ones that are valued by the workplace today. IPE provides a good platform and an environment to develop those skills. The course helped me to consolidate my past work experience and build up on my professional survival skills. IT is a great learning that I took from IPE.
- Deepika Puri
IPE has been a game changer in my life. I discovered that the most learned people are humble and committed. As well said by Peter Drucker - “Knowledge has to be improved, challenged, and increased constantly, or it vanishes.” The education by IPE embodied the same principle which was instrumental in enhancing my career. IPE provides immense scope for learning and world class management education at an affordable cost.
- K Manas
Click here for Detailed Fee Structure.
Applicants of 2015-17 PGP's can follow any of the following and can submit the admission application
a. Over the Counter Sale of application
The application form along with the prospectus can be obtained by payment in cash of Rs. 1250/- (incl. processing fees) from any of the two offices of IPE
(Monday to Friday 9.30Am - 4.30Pm &
on Saturday, Sunday 9.30Am - 1.00 Pm)
(Monday to Friday 9.30Am - 4.30Pm)
b. Online Application
Applicants submitting online application need to net transfer Rs. 1250 to SBH Ac no: 52198267621; IFSC Code: SBHY0020071; and need furnish the details of UTR/ref transaciton ID in the payment details of Online form.
Online applicants will receive a mail confirmation acknowledging the application in two working days.
c. For offline application
Applicants can also mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for a scanned copy of printed application form and can send in the filled in form along with a DD of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favour of 'Institute of Public Enterprise' payable at Hyderabad.
Executives with graduate degree (minimum 3 years duration) in any discipline (or equivalent qualification) from a recognized University.
- At least 2 years of full time post-qualification professional experience
- A valid score of CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA.
Last date for submission of application is 30 May 2015.
For further details about the programme, please contact:
Dr. Prarthana Kumar
|Programme Coordinator (Exec. PGDM)
Cell: +91- 9000181276