Entrepreneurship Development Cell
“Entrepreneurship is the main engine for Growth”
Entrepreneurship at IPE:
IPE has adopted a systematic approach to develop first generation entrepreneurs through curriculum, awareness, motivation programmes and industry interaction on regular basis. Entrepreneurship is adopted as one of the processes to prepare students as a leader to take global challenges and opt for self employment. IPE is an active member of National Entrepreneurship Network, Wadhwani Foundation
- AICTE approved establishment of regular EDC which acts as an institutional mechanism to provide services to budding entrepreneurs.
- Sensitize students on entrepreneurship at induction stage & orientation to the students.
- Conduct awareness programmes in house and other institutes
- Enhancing industry institute interaction through guest lectures and industry visits
- Conduct programmes on idea generation & business plan preparation and skill development
Advisory Board comprising of Prof. R.K.Mishra, Director; IPE, Chairman, EDC; senior officials from Government, Research & development institutions, Industry associations, Financial institutions & Industries is constituted and the first meeting was held on 14th September, 2009.
To setup an Incubation center, convert job seekers into job providers & meet the national goals in entrepreneurship
Who is an entrepreneur?
- Entrepreneurs are individuals
- Who recognize the opportunities when others see confusion
- Who balance the different skills & sounds into cohesive whole
- Who adds daringness to decision making
- Are the heroes of todays market place
- Who wants to experience uncertainty and wants to walk high lands of success