M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D
Economics, Environmental Management
Public Enterprises, Environment
Papers / Publications:
- Icfai Journal of Public Administration, Vol. II No.I, January 2006 “Policy on Educational Infrastructure for Biotechnology in India”.
- Icfai Journal of Public Administration, Vol. I No.I, October 2004 “Privatisation of SLPEs: A Case of Andhra Pradesh".
- The Indian Journal of Commerce, Vol.57, No.2, April-June, 2004, “Rate of Return for State Level Public Enterprises”.
- The Journal of Institute of Public Enterprise, Vol.27, January-March; April-June, 2004 1&2.
- “State Level Public Enterprises: Past and Present”, Anmol, New Delhi, India. 2006.
- “Educational Infrastructure for Biotechnology in India”, Anmol, New Delhi, India. 2006.
- “Economic Liberalisation and Public Enterprises”, Anmol, New Delhi India, 2005.
- “Privatisation: Strategies and Techniques” Anmol, New Delhi, India 2004.
- “Financial Controls and Enterprise Management” Rawat, Jaipur, India 2004.
- “Privatisation of State Level Public Enterprises” published by Anmol, New Delhi, India 2003.
- Knowledge Management in Public Enterprises, in Sai Kumar (Ed) “Knowledge Management” , Hyderabad India. 2003.
- Food Security in India: Technology and Policy Options” paper presented in National Seminar on Food Security and Poor, conducted by National Institute of Rural Development, Rajandra Nagar, Hyderabad, 2005.
- “Agriculture, Biotechnology and WTO: A Case of Andhra Pradesh” paper present in National Seminar on Eco Institutional Policy Options For Sustainable Agricultural Development in 2004 conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad
- “Securitisation: A New Instrument For Financial Sector Reforms” paper presented in National Seminar on Economic Reforms and Indian Economy: A Development Experience in 2003 conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad
- An Analytical Framework o f VRS in Andhra Pradesh” Paper presented in National Seminar on Self-employment-Government Policy: Future Challenges conducted by NISIET, Yosafguda, Hyderabad, 2002.